Saturday, June 12, 2010

Many people already know this, but I hate talking to people first. Because I'm afraid they wouldn't reply or they actually don't like talking to me just that they'll have to reply for courtesy's sake. Its different when people talk to you first, cause you know for certain they want to talk to you.

I only talk to people (online) if I really have the urge to, and I did that two times this month. The feeling of clicking on someone else's name on msn feels SO odd. One friend said she was SHOCKED (pleasantly right) and the other was cause we haven't spoken in ages.

Its like how I don't normally text unless I have the urge to say "I miss you" or stuff like "what work is there?" I know its quite annoying when I always reply late after a few messages, maybe that's why people don't me much either.

Its bad when they type me long messages, and I've got soooo much to say but too busy at that moment to reply. Then I end up replying late.

Yes, I do wait for people to talk to me. I like that feeling.



Face to face conversations are much better because you can read their body languages, expressions to tell what they're thinking, and there wouldn't be such thing as "oh I gtg for dinner now, bye!" or no replies.

Well actually... I wait for people to smile at me before I dare to smile at them too. Unless its someone I'm close to. In case I get ignored.

I actually enjoy starting conversations in real life, cause I'll know when i should stop and some conversations can go on forever. The gestures and expressions add so much more value to these chats. Those who know me well should know I'll never stop talking.

Talking to strangers make my day too.



Maybe I'm just afraid. I don't dare lift my expectations when it comes to my relationship with people in case I get disappointed.

No comments: